Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Liz the Cute Movie Star

Elizabeth is a little movie star. Her violin teacher works for an advertising agency here in Arizona and they cast Liz to be in a little commercial for the Phoenix Zoo. Liz had a great time during the shoot, mostly because they gave her free food, drinks and ice cream. I am going to try and post it on the blog. Hopfully I am doing more advertising for them, and not breaking copyright laws. We are telling her she is a movie star because they will be showing the commercial in the Movie Theaters before movies.

3 comments:

Britany said...

Tell Liz she looks pretty cute! Thanks for sharing. I bet a certain sister is pretty jealous right now.

MK said...

Totally cute! Wow! I didn't know your family was so famous.

roseanne said...

Not to sound redundant but, WOW!! How neat is that? I'm so glad I found your blog, I'm sure to check in on ya from time to time!