Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas










First and Second Picture: Sara got her own violin for Christmas. She has tried to sneak out the girls' violins hundreds of times the last couple of years. She asked Santa for one and loves it. She is a little different than the first three. She unwrapped the gifts in her stocking first this morning and was most excited by the orange. She tried to bounce it on the floor and then wanted to play catch with her Dad. Her favorite toys were a model car from Abby and some matchbox cars. She played with them the entire day. She still has some girl in her though because she was telling me that the big one is a mommy car like me and the little one is the baby car like her.
Third Picture: Six a.m. excitement. I don't think that they really wanted to pose for pictures before opening their gifts.
Last Picture: Rob wanted to have proof that I did make Christmas trees this year. Thanks Rob!

5 comments:

The Hunts said...

Cute matching jammies. Did you sew them after all your Martha Stewart hobbies?

dadleavitt said...

You have the cutest family!

Positively Creative! said...

YES...you have such a cute beautiful family...maybe because thier mom is so beautiful!! Hope you don't mind me "following" your blog!
love N.Patino

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Hey this is Megan Meis. Just found your blog. You should email me at djmegs@hotmail.com so that I can invite you to mine.

The Hunts said...

I love that this last post. It makes Christmas seem to last longer!
Lari